Is your stained, crooked, or gap-filled smile getting in the way of your self-confidence? At Charleston Family Dentistry, our top veneers dentists can completely make over your teeth in as little as two appointments!
We proudly offer the very best dental veneers near Charleston, SC because our team sees each patient as an individual. When you come in for your consultation, we will take your esthetic goals, as well as your entire medical history into account, so that we can build a custom treatment plan that's made for you.
Nervous about getting teeth veneers? For most, it's a simple, painless procedure, but we know that some patients have dental anxiety or special healthcare needs that make dental visits difficult. If this is you, please let our doctors know so that they can offer a safe sedation option prior to the treatment!
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers, also known as teeth veneers and instant orthodontics, are natural-looking cosmetic restorations designed to act as luminous front-teeth covers. Veneers can mask a range of different dental imperfections in as little as 2 visits to our Charleston dental office.
We offer the following teeth veneers systems:
- Porcelain Veneers. The longest-lasting dental veneers, fabricated from natural-looking, luminous porcelain.
- Lumineers®. Popular veneers system made from ceramic that doesn't require any preliminary tooth preparation.
During your consultation with our dentists, we will partner with you to determine which veneers system will be best for your smile.
How Veneers Transform Smiles
Veneers are designed to take decades off of smile, addressing and masking any and all of the following issues:
- Deep Stains
- Chips & Cracks
- Gaps Between teeth
- Short Or Misshapen Teeth
- Gummy Smile
- Worn Enamel
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Our long-lasting porcelain veneers improve lives in the following ways:
- More beautiful smiles. Porcelain veneers are often regarded as the most natural-looking veneers system available.
- Strength. This type of veneer is made to last. If you take care of them, yours could remain intact and beautiful for decades.
- Instant orthodontics. Dental veneers straighten smiles in as little as two appointments.
- Boosted confidence. A smile you'll actually want to show off!
Benefits of Lumineers
Lumineers are an excellent alternative to porcelain veneers. They offer many of the same benefits except they do NOT require any tooth enamel to be removed in the preparation process. This means that existing teeth stay intact while being bonded with a ceramic material that's as thin as a contact lens!
How Much Do Teeth Veneers Cost?
Your total teeth veneers cost will depend on the following:
- The number of dental veneers you need
- The terms of your dental insurance.
At Charleston Family Dentistry, we make it easy to afford your veneers. We accept a wide range of dental insurance plans as well as no-interest and low-interest monthly financing plans. We also frequently offer cash discounts on a number of our dental services.
Questions? Call us today!
Get The Stunning Smile You Deserve With Veneers!
Dental veneers can give you the straight, white smile you've always wanted. Call us today to schedule your consultation!
We are conveniently located for patients living in West Ashley!